How to register Pi Network

이미지
In order to get started you need an invite code. Remember to use mink8253 as your invitation code since you can only join through invitation. Also open the app every 24 hours and tap on the lightning Bolt on the app to continue mining. 1. Search for 'Pi Network' on Google Play or App Store and install it. 2. There are two ways to enter Facebook and mobile phone number directly. 3. Select country Country phone code(example : +1, USA), enter mobile phone number, enter password 4. Set up your account (1) Fill out your name of order of first name and last name(Strongly use your Passport Name) (2) Invitation code: mink8253 5. Mining (1) Click the lightning bolt in the red circle on the right to start mining. (2) It must be clicked once every 24 hours. 6. Review your name, verify your account 'Review Name' This must be done within 14 days. Get your phone number, Facebook verification, and password verification.

BTS RM_MIC DROP






















 
 
Personally the most eye-catching friend of BTS members is RM
(Change at Rap Monster, real name Kim Nam-joon!)
 
Why did you name it RM? I think the old name changed after R and M of Rap Monster. Why did you change it?
 
1) seems limited to rap
 
2) 'RM' selection that corresponds to a wider spectrum of music and the meaning of Real Me
 
3) Because they are called rap monsters, they will live aggressively.

 
  
If you are 25 years old and speak English at a reporter, talk show, or awards ceremony on a television,
 
It is a considerable level. So, were you two years old when your parents immigrated to Korea?
 
I thought that I grew up in Korea and never lived abroad.
 
It is almost self-taught and seems to be great.
 
He just lived in New Zealand for four months.  
 
RM studied English while watching friends, followed raps, and overseas raps
 
Naturally, his English has improved ... (Too easy.)
 
In the case of BTS, even though no members lived abroad,
 
Songs, performances, handsomeness, sense of humor, English   
  
Most of the time I study english like above ... (Why am not I developing english ?)
 
Perhaps RM may be, it was better than others linguistically.   

 
RM is in charge of rap parts among members, but it's not as gorgeous as J-Hope or Sugar.
 
When he do a performance or a rap, he have a good voice and have a charisma of his own, so it looks better.  
   
Another thing I didn't know was that BTS originally intended to debut Hip Hop Crew.
 
At that time, many of the famous rappers were included.
 
RM, J-Hope, Sugar. It was said that they were friends who were recognized as rap by Epic High and Yun Mirae.
 
His rap was a lot of idol color now, but RM's rap is good to hear.
 
   
Finally, RM says the brain is pretty good.
 
Appeared in MBC 'Section TV Entertainment News' and released the results of school test result
 
RM confessed that the course of main subect(Korean, English, Math., Science)was about 1.3% nationwide.
 
He could be admitted to Korea University, if he was not BTS.  
  
IQ is also genius at 148.  
 
He is handsome and tall, also he has a good head.
 
He has it all. If I envy him, i lose. but it’s okay BTS's RM.

  
 
As you can see from the above post, you can't judge a person by looking at it.
  
I think he lived work hard and was doing well until now.

This is a speech that I spoke at the United Nations.
 
Good content, share it.
 
 
RM's Full Speech at UN
 
 
As prepared for delivery
 
"Thank you, Mr. Secretary General, UNICEF Executive Director, Excellencies and distinguished guests from across the world.
 
"My name is Kim Nam Jun, also known as RM, the leader of the group BTS. It’s an incredible honour to be invited to an occasion with such significance for today’s young generation.
 
"Last November, BTS launched the “Love Myself” campaign with UNICEF, building on our belief that “true love first begins with loving myself.” We have been partnering with UNICEF’s #ENDviolence program to protect children and young people all over the world from violence.
 
"Our fans have become a major part of this campaign with their action and enthusiasm. We truly have the best fans in the world!
 
"I would like to begin by talking about myself.
 
"I was born in Ilsan, a city near Seoul, South Korea. It’s a beautiful place, with a lake, hills, and even an annual flower festival. I spent a happy childhood there, and I was just an ordinary boy.
 
"I would look up at the night sky in wonder and dream the dreams of a boy. I used to imagine that I was a superhero, saving the world.
 
"In an intro to one of our early albums, there is a line that says, “My heart stoppedI was maybe nine or ten.”
 
"Looking back, that’s when I began to worry about what other people thought of me and started seeing myself through their eyes. I stopped looking up at the stars at night. I stopped daydreaming. I tried to jam myself into moulds that other people made. Soon, I began to shut out my own voice and started to listen to the voices of others. No one called out my name, and neither did I. My heart stopped and my eyes closed shut. So, like this, I, we, all lost our names. We became like ghosts.
 
"I had one sanctuary, and that was music. There was a small voice in me that said, ‘Wake up, man, and listen to yourself!” But it took me a long time to hear music calling my name.
 
"Even after making the decision to join BTS, there were hurdles. Most people thought we were hopeless. Sometimes, I just wanted to quit
 
"I think I was very lucky that I didn’t give it all up.
 
"I’m sure that I, and we, will keep stumbling and falling. We have become artists performing in huge stadiums and selling millions of albums.
 
"But I am still an ordinary, twenty-four-year-old guy. If there’s anything that I’ve achieved, it was only possible because I had my other BTS members by my side, and because of the love and support of our ARMY fans.
 
"Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday’s me is still me. I am who I am today, with all my faults. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that’s me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I was, who I am, and who I hope to become.
 
"I would like to say one last thing.
 
"After releasing the “Love Yourself” albums and launching the “Love Myself” campaign, we started to hear remarkable stories from our fans all over the world, how our message helped them overcome their hardships in life and start loving themselves. These stories constantly remind us of our responsibility.
 
"So, let’s all take one more step. We have learned to love ourselves, so now I urge you to “speak yourself.”
 
"I would like to ask all of you. What is your name? What excites you and makes your heart beat?
 
"Tell me your story. I want to hear your voice, and I want to hear your conviction. No matter who you are, where you’re from, your skin colour, gender identity: speak yourself.
 
"Find your name, find your voice by speaking yourself.
 
"I’m Kim Nam Jun, RM of BTS.
 
"I’m a hip-hop idol and an artist from a small town in Korea.
 
"Like most people, I made many mistakes in my life.
 
"I have many faults and I have many fears, but I am going to embrace myself as hard as I can, and I’m starting to love myself, little by little.
 
"What is your name? Speak Yourself!"

댓글

댓글 쓰기