How to register Pi Network

이미지
In order to get started you need an invite code. Remember to use mink8253 as your invitation code since you can only join through invitation. Also open the app every 24 hours and tap on the lightning Bolt on the app to continue mining. 1. Search for 'Pi Network' on Google Play or App Store and install it. 2. There are two ways to enter Facebook and mobile phone number directly. 3. Select country Country phone code(example : +1, USA), enter mobile phone number, enter password 4. Set up your account (1) Fill out your name of order of first name and last name(Strongly use your Passport Name) (2) Invitation code: mink8253 5. Mining (1) Click the lightning bolt in the red circle on the right to start mining. (2) It must be clicked once every 24 hours. 6. Review your name, verify your account 'Review Name' This must be done within 14 days. Get your phone number, Facebook verification, and password verification.

BTS & V (V, Tae Hyung), BTS world record



There is still a lot of unnatural behavior.
It's "V" and it's good for group dances in "Dope".
Is it like "V"? ㅎㅎㅎ
I need to study more.


It's okay to wake up one by one without much greed
I read a book, made a picture, made a template, but I'm still familiar with the mouse.
I don't have a hand with a template
Particularly, drawing a picture makes a habit of seeing things that differ from before




At first, when I see a person's movement, I buy one kokeshi doll and one hand kokeshi
I just dragged it to the exercise book, but it wasn't because I bought an A4 drawing book and bought an HB pencil.
I bought a template and I keep collecting them one by one.

But every time I pass by or wake up, I think of an idea or picture material
(In fact, everything is subject to drawing material.) You can draw with writing instruments and paper.
This has become a habit again .. Oh I want to work like this ... ㅎㅎㅎ


I have a lot of thoughts, I have a lot to learn and I don't have enough time
You can't neglect the fort at work, and when you get home, it's 9 o'clock.
It's a bit unfortunate, but I'm not writing a blog, so I have to stick to it.
Anyway, I think I should split the time I have



-On the shuttle bus to work, search for postings today or tomorrow morning
-About hand sketch and contents Key word centered summary until work
-Internet surfing during lunch
-Reading on the subway after work
-Posting after painting, drawing and writing based on hand drawing



We should make good use of time with these routines.


The story was long.







I posted a little bit about BTS on the battlefield, but I'll post it one after another.
This year, BTS did it. You know, the annual New Year's event in Time Square, New York, USA is very famous.
(When did you go there? There are many year-end events in Korea)
The so-called 'Korean swarm' rang in the middle of New York.
So let's take a look at the records of BTS.

You may think what you're talking about, but let me write it down.




1. 'Boys with LUV' Official Music Video_YouTube's most viewed music video for 24 hours
  -Published Guinness World Record 2020.10

2. BTS's top YouTube video views are 8,39,683, "DNA" music videos (August 10)

3. Just beat Justin Bieber in 'Fiction 50' for the third consecutive year, winning the '2019 Billboard Music Award' and 'Top Social Artist' in May 2019.






As BTS continues to break the record, it is incredible that so many things are too wonderful for young people to do with just stealing stage manners, performances, songs, and social network friendliness.

 BTS 'album is a broad spectrum of art with a special and clear message, which is quite a new attempt of popular music. Each album contains a message like a story, and the youth is tired of expressing the inner story of members and the inner story of growing up. It seems to be gaining the absolute support of youth around the world by gaining empathy that comforts their hearts.



I will be honest and sympathetic with the hearts and words of the youth, and as a medium of communication, I will hope that I will remain as an idol of the youths of the world for a long time with gorgeous performances and handsomeness.





My favorite singer was Lee Seung-hwan, but I changed. With BTS
sorry. brother



Seize the day!



Carpediem!





댓글